In-person Course | Oct. 24th – Nov 10th, 2023
Magical 18 Days – 300 Hour Advanced Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Algarve, Portugal
Welcome to a magical journey that will take your yoga teaching skills to the next level.
Group size: Maximum of 16 participants
4,999 3,499 🏷️ ON SALE!
Deepen Your Practice and Expand Your Skills with Bend it Like Buddha Yoga
A magical program designed for yoga aspirants who have completed their 200-hour training and are now ready to delve deeper into the world of yoga. Our program is carefully crafted to provide you with an immersive and transformative experience. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced and talented teachers who will guide you through an intensive training curriculum, designed to help you advance your teaching skills and deepen your personal practice.
Talk to us
Who This Is For
This program is perfect for those who have already completed their 200-hour yoga teacher training and are looking to take the next step in their teaching journey. If you are passionate about yoga and want to enhance your knowledge and skills, this program is for you.
Students must upload their RYT 200-hour certificate to show they are qualified for this 300-hour advanced training. You will go deeper in yoga history, philosophy, mudras, learn how to facilitate sound healing, and cacao ceremonies, how to facilitate Usui Reiki healing sessions, and learn advanced pranayama. Enjoy breathwork journeys and sound healing journeys in this program.
Our program is packed with highlights that will take your yoga journey to the next level. Some of the highlights include:
- Daily advanced yoga practice 2 times per day
- Traditional Ashtanga yoga lessons with intermediate series postures
- Learn Vinyasa sequencing and postures
- Daily philosophy classes + meditation and Pranayama classes
- Daily breakfast and lunch and light evening meals
- Inclusive of 18 nights accommodation
- Airport transfer included: Faro Airport
- Non-contact hours: Post Graduate weekly training, online of pre-course reading materials, preparing assignments
Bend it Like Buddha has two options of apartment-style rooms. The first one is standard 1 or 2 bedrooms near the yoga studio with shared kitchen, bathroom, and shower. Meanwhile, the second option is a 5-star hotel city view or ocean front room for an additional fee. Both options are near the yoga studio with Wi-Fi and air-con.
Shared apartment style accommodations
Private 5-star hotel accommodations
Ayurveda Therapy Massage Training
Workshop on Trauma Informed Yoga Principles
Learn how to facilitate Ceremony with Cacao & Mantra
Nada Yoga Workshop
6 Hours Usui Reiki Level 1 Training & Certificate
Sound Healing Facilitator Course
Join us on this magical and profound journey towards inner enlightenment
You will go deeper in yoga history, philosophy, mudras, learn how to facilitate sound healing and cacao ceremonies, how to facilitate Usui Reiki healing sessions, and learn advanced pranayama. Enjoy breathwork journeys and sound healing journeys in this program.
During the 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training program, you will follow a daily schedule designed to help you deepen your practice and expand your skills. Here’s what a typical day looks like:
- 06:30 – 08:00 Advanced Vinyasa and Ashtanga for primary and intermediate
- 08:00 – 09:00 Break
- 09:00 – 10:00 Advanced pranayama, Ayurveda dosha lifestyle modules
- 10:00 – 11:00 Alternating alignment with a yoga therapy teacher with 25 years of experience and adjustment class with Mysore-style Ashtanga teachers
- 11:00 – 12:00 Mudra, history, and philosophy
- 12:00 – 13:00 Mantras meditation, mindfulness modules
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:30 – 18:30 Teaching advanced Vinyasa sequences and customized flows for your students’ needs Ayurvedic massage or Thai massage or Usui Reiki Followed by daily Restorative yoga or gentle Vinyasa such as chakra Yin yoga in the evening
- 18:30 – 19:30 Yoga Nidra meditation, chakra clearing meditation, and/or Nada sound training
- 19:30-20:00 Satsung, Gentle Asana, Shadow Work or Inner child workshop
During the retreat, participants will enjoy delicious, organic, vegetarian meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Snacks and drinks are also included, such as energizing juices and herbal detox teas. For an extra fee, participants can also order snacks, vitamin and health-booster juices, smoothies, homemade vegan bakery treats, coffee, and fresh local fruit.
As an optional add-on, participants can also enjoy kayaking and grotto tours, paddle boarding, spa and aqua circuit, beach Thai massage, Algarve town hopping, 5-star hotel spas, and luxurious candlelight aqua spa with Turkish bath, cold plunge pools, saunas, water jets, and spa treatments.
18 Day Hybrid– 300 Hour Advanced Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Algarve, Portugal – DEPOSIT ONLYProduct on sale
18 Day Hybrid – 300 Hour Advanced Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Algarve, PortugalProduct on sale
19 Days / 4 Nights Accommodations – 300Hr Hybrid CertificationProduct on sale
19 Days / 4 Nights Accommodations – 300Hr Hybrid Certification – DEPOSIT ONLYProduct on sale
Reminder: The retreat package does not include airfare, excursions, or extra meals and snacks from the restaurant. The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled, and the rest of the payment should be made 30 days before arrival.