19 Days / 4 Nights Accommodations – 300Hr Hybrid Certification – DEPOSIT ONLY
**Open Dates: April 5-8 & April 10-13, 2023
- 19 nights’ accommodation
- Classes on adjustments and teaching methodology
- Course materials and daily practice journal
- Daily asana and pranayama practices and learn traditional Sanskrit
- Daily meals
- Evening yoga Nida practice
- Meditation, chakra cleansing, and Reiki sessions
- Yoga philosophy, Ayurveda therapy massage and Ayurvedic nutrition and Yoga business lifestyle
- Yoga anatomy, Trauma-Informed yoga, yoga as therapy, and customizing yoga classes for the students’ needs
- Traditional advanced Ashtanga yoga lessons
6 INCREDIBLE BONUSES:
- 8 hours Ayurveda therapy massage training
- 4 hours Workshop on Trauma
- Informed Yoga principles
- 4 hours Nada Yoga Workshop
- Sound Healing facilitator training
- Cacao ceremony facilitator workshop; How to facilitate ceremony with cacao, mantra and sound healing
Best tips and recommendations for beginners and seasoned practitioners of Nada Yoga/sound healing and cacao ceremony. Learn How to conduct and hold space during your sound healings and ceremony for your future students.
6 Hours Usui Reiki Level 1 training and a certificate
If you have Level one or Level two already you will receive the next level training, receive new sacred symbols and attunement for the level you are at. Please inquire for more information.
Learn how to facilitate and plan a Breathwork journey for groups. Practice advanced Pranayama imparted by the Father of Modern Yoga Krishnamacharya, a student of BNS Iyengar based in Mysore, India.
4 Week Yoga Business Lifestyle Coaching:
Postgraduate support, weekly live training, accountability, action step assignments and implementation Labs to inspire you to take the steps to launch your yoga niched brand to attract your dream students!
Our wonderful graduate students’ reviews HERE
There are no reviews yet.