18 Day Hybrid– 300 Hour Advanced Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Algarve, Portugal – DEPOSIT ONLY
- 17 nights’ accommodation+ Online YTT portion
- Classes on adjustments and teaching methodology
- Course materials and daily teaching practice, meditation, 2x yoga per day, journaling prompts
- Daily asana/hands on adjustment, alignment and pranayama practices and learn traditional Sanskrit
- Daily 3x meals
- Evening yoga Nida practice, Inner child therapy session
- Mindfulness techniques, chakra cleansing, and Reiki sessions, Breath Work Journey session
- Yoga philosophy, Ayurveda therapy massage and Ayurvedic nutrition and Yoga business lifestyle
- Yoga anatomy, Trauma-Informed yoga, yoga as therapy for sensitivities, injuries, and customizing yoga classes for your students’ needs
- Traditional advanced Ashtanga yoga lessons
Join us for a transformative and unforgettable experience in the beautiful Algarve, Portugal, as we dive deeper into the practice and teaching of Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga. This 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training is perfect for those who have completed a 200-hour teacher training and want to take their skills to the next level.
During the 18-day YTT program, you will learn advanced techniques in Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga, as well as deepen your knowledge of anatomy, philosophy, meditation, and pranayama. Our experienced and knowledgeable instructors will guide you through intensive daily practices, workshops, and lectures to help you refine your teaching skills and develop a deeper understanding of yoga.
In addition to the comprehensive curriculum, we also offer a range of bonuses to make your experience even more enriching:
6 INCREDIBLE BONUSES
- Ayurveda therapy massage training
- Workshop on Trauma Informed Yoga principles
- Nada Yoga Workshop
- Sound Healing facilitator course
- Cacao ceremony, Mantras; Learn how to facilitate ceremony with cacao, mantra and sound healing
- 6 Hours Usui Reiki Level 1 training and a certificate
If you have Level one or Level two already you will receive the next level training, receive new sacred symbols and attunement for the level you are at. Please inquire for more information.
Learn how to facilitate and plan a Breathwork journey for groups.
Practice and learn how to teach advanced Pranayama imparted by the Father of Modern Yoga Krishnamacharya, a student of BNS Iyengar based in Mysore, India.
4 Week Yoga Business Lifestyle Coaching:
Postgraduate support, weekly live training, accountability, action step assignments and implementation Labs to inspire you to take the steps to launch your yoga niched brand to attract your dream students!
At the end of the training, you will receive a 300-hour certification from the Yoga Alliance, which will enable you to teach advanced yoga classes and workshops with confidence and expertise.
Join us for this magical 18-day YTT 300Hr Hybrid and take your yoga practice and teaching to the next level!
Our wonderful graduate students’ reviews HERE
There are no reviews yet.