UPCOMING Ashtanga and Vinyasa 200 HOUR Teacher Training Certificate + BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda Massage course – Praia da Rocha beach, Portimao – PORTUGAL:
mARCH 30th-APRIL 13TH, 2021
APRIL 20th-MAY 5TH, 2021
Please contact as soon as possible to secure your spot! Hurry to avoid disappointment as the slots fill up quickly during the popular holiday season in gorgeous Algarve!
Ashtanga & Vinyasa 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
+ BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda-Massage course in Algarve, Portugal
Treat yourself on this inspiring yoga retreat to southern Portugal. Be awestruck by the beauty of praia da Rocha beach in Portimao, Algarve. Be surrounded by several stunning beach coasts such as the Benagil sea cave beach and grottos declared by the Huffington Post as one of “the most beautiful beaches in the world.” Be inspired, meditate, learn, contemplate, take home a valuable gift of restored health, and learn in depth about the art of teaching yoga, meditation, pranayama, yogic lifestyle and self-sustainability as a global yoga teacher.
Participating in a certified 200 Hour training and 8 Hour Ayurveda massage course and applied yoga anatomy will transform and inspire you.
Our teacher training program can be the first step in a life transformative journey of health and wellness. This program is strategically scheduled several times throughout the year to guarantee the best of the best teachers are available for this unique certification training. You will be learning from highly experienced, talented, and compassionate instructors. Often our students describe our program as a life changing and transformative experience.
- Intensive 200 hours of Ashtanga + Vinyasa training
- Variety of daily Meditation, Breath Work Journeys and Pranayama ( powerful breathing techniques)
- Receive a one-of-a-kind training +Yoga Alliance RYT 200 certificate upon completion
- Daily Alignment & Modification lessons in Ashtanga+ Vinyasa Flow
- Daily morning tea, coffee, snacks or organic juices
- 3 Daily Vegetarian and Vegan Meals
- Learn from 8 instructors, each of them sharing their strengths and expertise!
- 15 days accommodation in 4 star hotel
- Introduction to Kirtan, Ayurveda Therapy massage, Reiki attunement, Tibetan Bowl Sound Journeys and Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy: How to apply 8 Limbs of Yoga into daily life, learn more about Patanjali Yoga
- Study The Patanjali Sutras and daily application of Yoga Teaching Methods, How to Sequence creative, challenging and fun Vinyasa flows
- Learn about Nutrition & Vegetarianism
- Modules on applied Yoga anatomy in a practical, applied manner
- Sound Healing session with gongs, Tibetan Singing Bowls, crystals, angel cards and powerful Kirtan mantras and cacao ceremony celebration.
- Intimacy circle exercises, inner confidence building
- Emotional release Breath Work and Dance
- Usui Reiki degree 1, 2 or 3 Certification (optional, please inquire)
- In-depth learning about yogic lifestyle
- Practice teaching yoga everyday
- Hiking nearby
- Mountain walking/trekking nearby
- Swimming pool
- Several world class beaches nearby
- Relaxing Dining area
- Local markets nearby
- Tour assistance
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Self-service Kitchen
- Lounge area
- Newly renovated Yoga studio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room cleaning, towel service
This training is a perfect balance between peaceful countryside relaxation( for private villa) and upbeat, lively friendly, cafes and restaurants of the beach strip and 5 minutes from one of the best beaches in the world, Praia da Rocha. There are 4 gorgeous beaches all within walking distance.
The evening and morning Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda massage techniques and Pranayama are the essential aspects of this training. You will find the teachers and the Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio uplifting and relaxing.
During the training, you will practice sunrise Vinyasa flow yoga in the morning, followed by gentle Flow, Restorative yoga, Yin or sessions such as a powerful sound journey healings and cacao ceremony by local Shaman healer in the evening. The sessions are usually held in a boutique yoga studio on Praia da Rocha or on the beach depending on weather, and include pranayama (breathwork), mindful meditation, and yoga Nidra meditation.
Students will have ample time with teachers 1×1 and will be practicing teaching starting on day one and receive practical, supportive feedback on their teaching daily. Business yoga, Acro, arm balances, kids yoga and coaching on how to brand yourself as a global yoga teacher online and in-person classes/courses will be covered.
We will be enjoying a variety of unique activities such as Reiki sessions, Tibetan bowl sound healing, Chakra &Kundalini meditations and powerful Pranayama and Breath Work sessions. There will be classes on lesson planning, Sequencing Vinyasa Flows and Ashtanga inspired sequencing and how to teach students each of these techniques.
What You Will Receive:
- Ancient teachings brought into a contemporary context
- Becoming a part of the family and feeling like you’ve know everyone for years
- Complete change in your lifestyle
- Delicious healthy organic, vegetarian and vegan meals
- Surrounding beaches and the beautiful nature, sound of singing starlings, and of course the amazing sunsets, sunrises, and millions of stars and moonlight
- Lessons from a variety of 8 experienced teachers (each one has different strengths) who will help you grow in many different ways
- Meeting people from all over the world who share the same passion for the yogic lifestyle
- Transformational experience that you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
Bend it like Buddha offers Yoga Alliance accredited Hours, 180 contact in class hours and 20 remaining hours are allotted for study and reviewing course material during free time, preparing for assignments, reading yoga Ebooks which we send to you prior to the program start date. Post program you will receive the award winning Bend it like Buddha Blueprint, an online YTTC portal with 90+ videos, audios and ground breaking yoga teaching theory of the in-person training for your reference when you are home.
Preparing prior to the program by pre reading the course material beforehand helps students retain information and encourages everyone to get the most out of the training.
- Excursions that you can enjoy during this retreat include:
- Boat tour or kayaking through beach grottos and caves
- Hiking through the woodland forests of Monchique to visit waterfalls, meditate
- Hydro aqua candle light spa with cold pools, hot pools, Turkish baths (steam rooms), sauna, and various relaxing aqua massage jets
This inspirational program is held in gorgeous Praia da Rocha beach in Portimao there’s also Monchique mountain with a woodland forest nearby. This area has inspired many and has been chosen by several imminent yogis and well known gurus to build Ashrams and Eco communities in this region. As it is beautifully natural, peaceful and a refreshing place to restore your mind, body and soul.
The program takes place 1 minute away from one of Portugal’s most famous and beautiful beach-Praia da Rocha beach, Portimao-Algarve at the Bend it like Buddha Yoga school. There are several good restaurants, shops, and cafes with a variety of other activities nearby.
The accommodations offered by Bend it like Buddha is at Flor da Rocha Portimao 4 star hotel apartments and have shower, toilet, patio, living room and a kitchen. Swimming pool, lounge chairs, cafe, 24 hr security/concierge, satellite television, strong wifi and new SPA.
On request and at additional cost a premium private room at Flor da Rocha can be arranged for you, only 5 minute walking distance from the yoga school and Praia da Rocha beach.
The private option offers private bedroom, bathroom, own kitchen and patio accommodations. All bedrooms have their own bath and shower.
All Accommodations include:
- 24-hour reception
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool
- Glass ware
- Stove top oven
- New SPA
During the program, you will be served with daily breakfast, lunch and light dinners. The food concept is healthy, tasty, vegetarian, and organic. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice, smoothie or sweet, colorful herbal detox teas.
Everything is freshly harvested and lovingly prepared with attention to detail in the on-site kitchen where you can cook your own meals if you prefer. There are diverse fusion recipes in a peaceful and tranquil setting. Bend it like Buddha Yoga believes that pleasing your palate is fundamental to your experience.
Throughout the day you can order for an extra fee small snacks, vitamin, health-booster juices, coffee and fresh local fruit.
Our students also enjoy occasional dinners out by visiting some of the delicious local restaurants nearby.
There are a variety of restaurants that serve excellent Brazilian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Russian, Indian, Turkish, Italian, or English food.
- 14 nights accommodation
- Daily morning tea or organic juices, snacks
- Daily organic vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- Training and course materials
- Registered Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hour Ashtanga + Vinyasa certificate, training and manuals
- 8 Hr Ayurveda massage certificate
- 2 daily yoga, meditation or pranayama sessions
- Access to self-serve kitchen, Dining area, Patio-sitting area, Wifi
- Nidra, Mindfulness meditations, massage
- Consultation, assessment and support after the training
- Pre-Training PDFs and important Yoga Ebooks
- Yoga Teacher Manual upon arrival
- Depending on weather boating-wild life excursion, swim and snorkel through the most beautiful beach grottoes in the world ( Optional, extra fee)
- Personalized yoga program by several experts in Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Anatomy, Ayurveda, Reiki, Sound Healing and MORE!
- Healing Ayurvedic massage, Dynamic meditation-in-motion and much MORE!
- Post-program support
- Transfer shuttle service from FARO airport to your hotel
- Reiki 1 attunement session(optional)
- Spiritual hiking trip through a woodland forest, see waterfalls and enjoy a Guided Yoga Nidra meditation at the top of the peak or beside the waterfall ( optional)
To see if you qualify, please fill in the application below
Spots fill up quickly!
Please fill the Initial Online Application form above.
Once it gets read and approved for registration we will send you notification.
Then you can send deposit via credit card or PayPal to secure your spot into the course.
After that you will get another more detailed forms to fill about your Health and Contacts.
Make a life changing positive investment to You!
All packages below include:
*Daily 3 catered vegetarian / vegan meals at recommended restaurants
*Yoga Alliance RYT 200 Hour training +certificate
*BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda Massage course
*Online course content portal to review the 90+ training videos, audios, pdf content forever for reference after the training
*Physical Training manual, Amazon Best Selling Teacher Training Manual The Journey…Metamorphosis
Discount for students and local Portuguese with Cartao de Cidadao: € 1899 EUR
Non – Residential economical package: € 1999 EUR
- Shared accommodation: € 2499 EUR
- Private: €3449
Receive free FARO airport transfers on arrival and departure if you reserve your spot before November 30th, 2020.
Often our previous courses have often been at capacity months prior to start date. Hurry to avoid disappointment.
Limited Spots now for female shared accommodations!
Since this is a 15 day intensive training, we have created a high value resource to help students continue the learning even when they go home, through our Online Portal: BLUE PRINT 200 Hour RESOURCE PORTAL This portal took several years to create; the best of the best of teacher training materials. This portal is a collection of resources over 5 years of facilitating our teacher trainings in Taiwan, Bali, Goa, Mysore and Portugal. This helps to continue supporting our students on their teacher journey once they graduate from our program.
This is a unique way for students to review and help retain the HUGE amount of in- class materials received on -site. When they go home they can review the content and this helps retain the information better.
Bend it like Buddha wants to keep our students highly motivated and inspired to teach straight away. There are Real-Time videos of experienced teachers flow sequences which students can emulate for upcoming classes of their own in studios and to teach family, friends and their community.
There are also alignment-based videos, lectures on anatomy, biomechanics, reading and essays on yoga history, philosophy and tradition. We also started uploading the Masters Series of our teachers from our 300 hour advance trainings in Mysore, India. Masters speaking on philosophical topics such as ” What is Yoga for?” See an example, clip up on Youtube by clicking the link here: Bend it like Buddha Masters Series
Bend it like Buddha also holds space for the private forum for registered students to ask their teachers questions even after the course is completed. This is a high value space for networking and support.
Videos and content is regularly being added to the portal and you have access to this material forever!
Everyone is Welcome!
6 months experience in Ashtanga or Vinyasa yoga is highly recommended
Meet eclectic, like-minded yogis from all over the world and make life-long lasting friends with students and teachers!!
Our trainings attract eclectic yogis from 17 different countries including: Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Spain, Taiwan, China, London, Germany and Dubai…
If you feel inspired to register into the program please do not hesitate and contact us as soon as possible. Please do not miss out on this incredible life time journey of wellness, health and mind, body, spirit rejuvenation.
If you are interested in registering and have any questions