UPCOMING Ashtanga and Vinyasa 200 HOUR Teacher Training Certificate + BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda Massage course – Praia da Rocha beach, Portimao – PORTUGAL
starting June 4th and finishes on june 18th
starting September 28th and finishes October 12th
starTing October 21st and finishes November 4th
Please contact as soon as possible to secure your spot! Hurry to avoid disappointment as the slots fill up quickly during the popular holiday season in gorgeous Algarve!
Ashtanga & Vinyasa 200 Hour Yoga Teacher certification
+ BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda-Massage certification in Algarve, Portugal
Treat yourself on this inspiring yoga retreat to southern Portugal. Be awestruck by the beauty of praia da Rocha beach in Portimao, Algarve. Be surrounded by several stunning beach coasts such as the Benagil sea cave beach and grottos declared by the Huffington Post as one of “the most beautiful beaches in the world.” Be inspired, meditate, learn, gain self confidence, contemplate, take home a valuable gift of restored health, and learn in depth about the art of teaching yoga, meditation, pranayama, yogic lifestyle and self-sustainability as a global yoga teacher.
Participating in a certified 200 Hour training and 8 Hour Ayurveda massage course and applied yoga anatomy will transform and inspire you.
Our teacher training program can be the first step in a life transformative journey of health and wellness. This program is strategically scheduled several times throughout the year to guarantee the best of the best teachers are available and best outdoor conditions for outdoor beach practice.
This is a one-of-a-kind, all inclusive retreat for this unique double certification training, which you will not find anywhere.
You will be learning from highly experienced, talented, and compassionate instructors.
Often our graduates students describe our program as a life changing and transformative experience.
- Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hour Certificate in Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow teacher training,
- Bonus Ayurveda Massage certificate, learn 45+ massage techniques to share with others!
- Variety of daily Meditation, Breath Work Journeys and Pranayama ( powerful breathing techniques)
- Receive a one-of-a-kind, all inclusive yoga retreat experience
- Walking distance to several breath taking, world class beaches
- Daily Alignment & Modification lessons in Ashtanga+ Vinyasa Flow
- Daily morning tea, coffee, snacks or organic juices
- 3 Daily Vegetarian, Detoxing, Organic and Vegan Meals
- Learn from 8 instructors, each of them sharing their strengths and expertise!
- 15 nights in hotel
- Introduction to Kirtan, Mantras, Ayurveda Therapy massage, Reiki attunement, Tibetan Bowl Sound Journeys and Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy: How to apply 8 Limbs of Yoga into daily life, learn more about Patanjali Yoga
- Study The Patanjali Sutras and daily application of Yoga Teaching Methods, How to Sequence creative, challenging and fun Vinyasa flows for any ability
- Learn about Nutrition & Vegetarianism
- Modules on applied Yoga anatomy in a practical, applied manner
- Sound Healing session with gongs, Tibetan Singing Bowls, crystals, angel cards and powerful Kirtan mantras and cacao ceremony celebration.
- Intimacy circle exercises, inner confidence building
- Emotional release Breath Work and Dance
- Usui Reiki degree 1, 2 or 3 Certification (optional, please inquire)
- In-depth learning about yogic lifestyle
- Practice teaching yoga everyday
- Business Yoga the Pegasus 35 hour virtual training and Handbook: Train with 12 experts in yoga and wellness branding
- Hiking nearby
- Mountain walking/trekking nearby
- Swimming pool
- Several world class beaches nearby
- Relaxing Dining area
- Local markets nearby
- Tour assistance
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Self-service Kitchen
- Lounge area
- Newly renovated Yoga studio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room cleaning, towel service
15 Nights in Praia da Rocha, Portimao. Both the hotel and Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio is a short 5 minute walk from the beautiful praia da rocha beach and nearby several gorgeous beaches all walking distance/google map url co ordinates: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bend+it+Like+Buddha+YOGA+Algarve+Portimaofirstname.lastname@example.org,-8.5447543,17z/data=!4m10!1m4!3m3!1s0x0:0x0!2zMzfCsDA3JzEyLjIiTiA4wrAzMiczMy4yIlc!3b1!3m4!1s0x0:0xe6cf263976080d17!8m2!3d37.1192109!4d-8.5424367
Students can choose private or shared room at the apartment-style hotel. All rooms include housekeeping/towel change service, 24 hour security/concierge, self-service kitchen, wifi, satellite /flat screen tv, living room, newly renovated bathroom with hot shower, Air Conditioning, patio, Massage clinic, Spa, Turkish bath, Sauna and outdoor swimming pool and pool side cafe. 5 minute walk from the Bend it like Buddha yoga studio and near 4 beautiful beaches walking distance, including the world famous praia da rocha beach.
This training is a perfect balance between peaceful countryside relaxation( for private villa) and upbeat, lively friendly, cafes and restaurants of the beach strip and 5 minutes from one of the best beaches in the world, Praia da Rocha. There are 4 gorgeous beaches all within walking distance.
The evening and morning Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda massage techniques and Pranayama are the essential aspects of this training. You will find the teachers and the Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio uplifting and relaxing.
During the training, you will practice sunrise Vinyasa flow yoga in the morning, followed by gentle Flow, Restorative yoga, Yin or sessions such as a powerful sound journey healings and cacao ceremony by local Shaman healer in the evening. The sessions are usually held in a boutique yoga studio on Praia da Rocha or on the beach depending on weather, and include pranayama (breathwork), mindful meditation, and yoga Nidra meditation.
Students will have ample time with teachers 1×1 and will be practicing teaching starting on day one and receive practical, supportive feedback on their teaching daily. Business yoga, Acro, arm balances, kids yoga and coaching on how to brand yourself as a global yoga teacher online and in-person classes/courses will be covered.
We will be enjoying a variety of unique activities such as Reiki sessions, Tibetan bowl sound healing, Chakra &Kundalini meditations and powerful Pranayama and Breath Work sessions. There will be classes on lesson planning, Sequencing Vinyasa Flows and Ashtanga inspired sequencing and how to teach students each of these techniques.
What You Will Receive:
- Ancient teachings brought into a contemporary context
- Becoming a part of the family and feeling like you’ve know everyone for years
- Complete change in your lifestyle
- Delicious, Detoxing, organic, Vegetarian and Vegan meals
- Surrounding beaches and the beautiful nature, sound of singing starlings, and of course the amazing sunsets, sunrises, and millions of stars and moonlight
- Lessons from a variety of 8 experienced teachers (each one has different strengths) who will help you grow in many different ways
- Meeting people from all over the world who share the same passion for the yogic lifestyle
- Transformational experience that you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
Bend it like Buddha offers Yoga Alliance accredited Hours, 180 contact in class hours and 20 remaining hours are allotted for study and reviewing course material during free time, preparing for assignments, reading yoga Ebooks which we send to you prior to the program start date. Post program you will receive the award winning Bend it like Buddha Blueprint, an online YTTC portal with 90+ videos, audios and ground breaking yoga teaching theory of the in-person training for your reference when you are home.
Preparing prior to the program by pre reading the course material beforehand helps students retain information and encourages everyone to get the most out of the training.
- Excursions that you can enjoy during this retreat include:
- Boat tour or kayaking through beach grottos and caves
- Hiking through the woodland forests of Monchique to visit waterfalls, meditate
- Hydro aqua candle light spa with cold pools, hot pools, Turkish baths (steam rooms), sauna, and various relaxing aqua massage jets
This inspirational program is held in gorgeous Praia da Rocha beach in Portimao there’s also Monchique mountain with a woodland forest nearby. This area has inspired many and has been chosen by several imminent yogis and well known gurus to build Ashrams and Eco communities in this region. As it is beautifully natural, peaceful and a refreshing place to restore your mind, body and soul.
The program takes place 1 minute away from one of Portugal’s most famous and beautiful beach-Praia da Rocha beach, Portimao-Algarve at the Bend it like Buddha Yoga school. There are several good restaurants, shops, and cafes with a variety of other activities nearby.
The accommodations offered by Bend it like Buddha have shower, toilet, patio, living room and a kitchen. Swimming pool, lounge chairs, cafe, 24 hr security/concierge, satellite television, strong wifi and new SPA.
On request and at additional cost a premium private room can be arranged for you, only 5 minute walking distance from the yoga school and Praia da Rocha beach.
The private option offers private bedroom, bathroom, own kitchen and patio accommodations. All bedrooms have their own bath and shower.
All Accommodations include:
- 24-hour reception
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool
- Glass ware
- Stove top oven
- New SPA
Early Bird Discount packages
Shared room 2499 Euros
Private 3499 Euros
Tuition increases 100 Euros by april 28th
We offer flexible booking conditions
Reschedule your booking for free, or receive your non-refundable deposit as a voucher and re-book anytime, if you need to cancel due to COVID-19.
Reschedule your trip
You can check with us if you can change the dates of your trip.
Book a different trip or online course
You can use your deposit to book a different date or online course with us.
Receive credit & book later
Can’t decide on new dates yet? We can convert your deposit into a credit. This credit can be used on any retreat that we offer or online course
During the program, you will be served with daily breakfast, lunch and light dinners. The food concept is healthy, detoxing, vegetarian, and organic. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice, smoothie or sweet, colorful herbal detox teas. The meals are catered for our group, specifically for vegan and vegetarians at a recommended vegetarian restaurant.
Everything is freshly harvested and lovingly prepared with attention to detail in the on-site kitchen where you can cook your own meals if you prefer. There are diverse fusion recipes in a peaceful and tranquil setting. Bend it like Buddha Yoga believes that pleasing your palate is fundamental to your experience.
Throughout the day you can order for an extra fee small snacks, vitamin, health-booster juices, coffee and fresh local fruit.
Our students also enjoy 3 dinners out by visiting some of the delicious local restaurants nearby, such as traditional Indian vegetarian food, and Portuguese buffet style meals.
There are a variety of restaurants that serve excellent Brazilian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Russian, Indian, Turkish, Italian, or English food.
- 15 nights accommodation, all inclusive, one -of a kind, 200 Hr Yoga and Ayurveda retreat experience
- Daily morning tea or organic juices, snacks
- Daily organic vegetarian and vegan breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Training and course materials
- Registered Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hour Ashtanga + Vinyasa Certificate, training and manuals
- 8 Hr Ayurveda Massage Certificate
- 2 daily yoga, meditation or pranayama sessions
- Access to self-serve kitchen, Dining area, Patio-sitting area, Wifi
- Nidra, Mindfulness meditations, massage
- Consultation, assessment and support after the training
- Pre-Training PDFs and important Yoga Ebooks
- Yoga Teacher Manual upon arrival
- Depending on weather boating-wild life excursion, swim and snorkel through the most beautiful beach grottoes in the world ( Optional, extra fee)
- Personalized yoga program by several experts in Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Anatomy, Ayurveda, Reiki, Sound Healing and MORE!
- Healing Ayurvedic massage, Dynamic meditation-in-motion and much MORE!
- Post-program support
- Transfer shuttle service from /to FARO airport to your hotel
- Reiki 1, 2 or Level 3 Masters attunement session and Certification (optional/please inquire)
- Spiritual hiking trip through a woodland forest, see waterfalls and enjoy a Guided Yoga Nidra meditation at the top of the peak or beside the waterfall ( optional)
- Business Yoga course: Pegasus: A 35 Hour course with 12 wellness and yoga branding experts, and Handbook that will inspire you to launch effectively as an online and in person yoga course content provider. Learn the frameworks to be a self-sufficient yoga teacher and entrepreneur
- The Blueprint= Online 200 Hour Resource Portal: a 90 video portal with Nidra meditations, pranayama, 35 Vinyasa sequences, Sample classes and scripts, teaching methodology, alignment, theory, philosophy and much more! To help you review and retain the vast amount of information you will receive on site in Portugal.
To see if you qualify, please fill in the application below
Spots fill up quickly!
Please fill the Initial Online Application form above.
Once it gets read and approved for registration we will send you notification.
Then you can send deposit via credit card or PayPal to secure your spot into the course.
After that you will get another more detailed forms to fill about your Health and Contacts.
Make a life changing positive investment to You!
All packages below include:
*Daily 3 catered vegetarian / vegan meals at recommended restaurants
15 Nights Hotel Accommodation, walking distance to 3 gorgeous, world class beaches
*Yoga Alliance RYT 200 Hour training +certificate
*BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda Massage course
*BluePrint =Online content resource portal to review the Teacher Training . A teachers resource collection of 90+ training videos, audios, pdf content for reference after the training
*Physical Training manual, Amazon Best Selling Teacher Training Manual The Journey…Metamorphosis
*BONUS! Receive the Pegasus course= A Business Yoga 35 hour training course-Delivered by 12 Experts speaking on how to launch your Wellness/Yoga brand. This course gives you the tools to launch your own yoga in person and online classes. Get a head start to know how to embark on your Yogipreneur journey!
- Pegasus Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33NcoZGtqOs
Discount for students and local Portuguese with Cartao de Cidadao
Often our previous courses have often been at capacity months prior to start date. Hurry to avoid disappointment.
Limited Spots now for female shared accommodations!
Since this is a 16 day intensive training, we have created a high value resource to help students continue the learning even when they go home, through our Online Portal: BLUE PRINT 200 Hour RESOURCE PORTAL This portal took several years to create; the best of the best of teacher training materials. This portal is a collection of resources over 5 years of facilitating our teacher trainings in Taiwan, Bali, Goa, Mysore and Portugal. This assists you to continue supporting our students on their teacher journey once they graduate from our program.
This is a unique way for students to review and help retain the HUGE amount of in- class material content received on -site in Portugal. When students go home they can review the content, reference flow sequences and refer to the yoga, meditation and pranayama scripts and this helps retain the information long after the training in Portugal.
Bend it like Buddha wants to keep our students highly motivated and inspired to teach straight away. There are Real-Time videos of experienced teachers flow sequences which students can emulate for upcoming classes of their own in studios and to teach family, friends and their community.
There are also alignment-based videos, lectures on anatomy, biomechanics, reading and essays on yoga history, philosophy and tradition. We also started uploading the Masters Series of our teachers from our 300 hour advance trainings in Mysore, India. Masters speaking on philosophical topics such as ” What is Yoga for?” See an example, clip up on Youtube by clicking the link here: Bend it like Buddha Masters Series
Bend it like Buddha also holds space for the private forum for registered students to ask their teachers questions even after the course is completed. This is a high value space for networking and support.
Videos and content is regularly being added to the portal and you have access to this material forever!
Everyone is Welcome!
6 months experience in Ashtanga or Vinyasa yoga is highly recommended
Meet eclectic, like-minded yogis from all over the world and make life-long lasting friends with students and teachers.
Meet like-hearted, lifelong friends!
If you feel inspired to register into the program please do not hesitate and contact us as soon as possible. Please do not miss out on this incredible life time journey of wellness, health and mind, body, spirit rejuvenation.
If you are interested in registering and have any questions