Upcoming 2021 Dates:
September 28th to October 12th – Nearly at capacity!!
October 21st to November 4th – Half capacity!
Treat yourself on this inspiring yoga retreat to southern Portugal. Be awestruck by the beauty of praia da Rocha beach in Portimao, Algarve. Be surrounded by several stunning beach coasts such as the Benagil sea cave beach and grottos declared by the Huffington Post as one of “the most beautiful beaches in the world.” Be inspired, meditate, learn, gain self confidence, contemplate, take home a valuable gift of restored health, and learn in depth about the art of teaching yoga, meditation, pranayama, yogic lifestyle and self-sustainability as a global yoga teacher.
Participating in a certified 200 Hour training and 8 Hour Ayurveda massage course and applied yoga anatomy will transform and inspire you.
Our teacher training program can be the first step in a life transformative journey of health and wellness. This program is strategically scheduled several times throughout the year to guarantee the best of the best teachers are available and best outdoor conditions for outdoor beach practice.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hour certificate in Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow teacher training
- Bonus Ayurveda Massage certificate – Learn 45+ massage techniques to share with others!
- 15 nights hotel accommodation
- 3x Daily vegetarian, detoxing, organic Meals
- Daily morning tea, snacks and organic juices
- Emotional release BreathWork and Dance
- Learn from 8 instructors, each of them sharing their strengths and expertise!
- Business Yoga the Pegasus. A 35 hour virtual training and Handbook: Learn from 12 experts in yoga and wellness branding. Learn the skills and frameworks to launch your online and in person yoga classes, courses and retreats
- Walking distance to several breathtaking world class beaches
- Receive a one-of-a-kind, all inclusive yoga retreat experience where you will not find anywhere!
What you will learn
- Variety of daily meditation, mindfulness techniques, breathework journeys and Pranayama (powerful breathing techniques)
- Yoga Philosophy: How to apply 8 Limbs of Yoga into daily life, learn more about Patanjali Yoga
- Daily Alignment & Modification lessons in Ashtanga+ Vinyasa Flow
- Introduction to Kirtan, Mantras, Ayurveda Therapy massage, Reiki attunement, Tibetan Bowl Sound Journeys and Yoga Nidra Meditation
- How to apply the Yogic lifestyle into daily life
- Study The Patanjali Sutras and daily application of Yoga teaching methods, how to sequence creative, challenging and fun Vinyasa flows for any class ability.
- Learn about healthy nutrition & vegetarianism
- Modules on applied Yoga anatomy in a practical, applied manner
- Sound Healing session with gongs, Tibetan Singing Bowls, crystals, angel cards and powerful Kirtan mantras and cacao ceremony celebration.
- Intimacy circle exercises, inner confidence building
- In-depth learning about the yogic lifestyle
- Usui Reiki degree 1, 2 or 3 certification (optional, please inquire)
Students can choose a Private Room at a 5-star hotel or Shared Room at the apartment-style accommodations. The accommodations offered by Bend it like Buddha includes shower, toilet, patio, living room and a kitchen, swimming pool, lounge chairs, cafe, 24 hr security/concierge, satellite television, strong wifi and several Spas within walking distance .
On request and at additional cost a premium 5 star private accommodations can be arranged for you, only short walking distance from the yoga school and Praia da Rocha beach.
The private option offers private bedroom, bathroom, own kitchen and patio accommodations. All bedrooms have their own bath and shower. Outdoor ocean view swimming pools and Spa services.
All Accommodations Include:
- 24-hour reception
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool
- Glass ware
- Stove top oven
Healthy food concept
During the program, you will be served with daily breakfast, lunch and light dinners. The food concept is healthy, detoxing, vegetarian, and organic. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice, smoothie or sweet, colorful herbal detox teas. Throughout the day you can order for an extra fee small snacks, vitamins, health-booster juices, coffee and fresh local fruit.
See the local culture, have a night on the town as we’ll have 3 dinners out by visiting some of the local restaurants nearby, such as traditional Indian vegetarian and Portuguese meals.
On Sundays/rest days or in the evenings you can try a variety of restaurants nearby that serve excellent Brazilian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Russian, Indian, Turkish, Italian, or English food.
Discount for students and local Portuguese with Cartao de Cidadao.
Flexible Booking Conditions:
- Free Rescheduling
Reschedule your booking for FREE or receive your non-transferable deposit as a voucher and re-book anytime should you cancel due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Receive Credit & Book Later
Can’t decide on your new dates yet? We can convert your deposit into credits. You can use this for any retreat offered or online course. Should you choose to use your deposit for an online course, please check with us as to which courses are you able to avail at that time.
To see if you qualify, please start your application below. Spots Limited!